|Hm, ProfesorBaker´s seems like a common word next to networks..|
- Checking the Twitter using tweetcloud
|Cloud from CCK11Feed on Twitter|
|Cloud of keyword cck11 on Twitter|
- Reflection: Is ProfesorBaker the cck11 alpha dog? (I hope alpha dog is not something negative in English, I mean it as a positive thing) Look at the touchgraph.net picture below, his blog is mentioned there too:) Or maybe connectivism does not include alpha dogs in the theory?
- Let´s check the Mention Map for CCKFeed twitter account..
Well, there are some strong links but what do they mean? I am not sure.
- Ok.. it´s been 45 minutes since I started this blogpost. The 45 min search points me to profesorbaker. So I go to his blog and I scroll down to see the headlines of his mostly read new blogposts, marked cck11. I choose an intersting post where he argue that connectivism has allready happened. He compared two fictive teachers. One is excellent but is not sharing, the other one not so excellent but is sharing. So who is the connectivistic one, he asks. Well my answer would be that the excellent teacher will be less and less excellent compared to the sharing one as long as the sharing teacher knows how to make us of the understanding he gets from sharing and connecting.
- So, now it has been an hour. Enough cathing up.. Just to let go of the rest..
What is your strategy for cathing up in a MOOC like CCK11?